12 WAYS YOUR BODY TRIES TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR LIVER IS BEING DAMAGED

Symptoms of Damaged Liver
The liver is a vital organ for survival because a lot of metabolic processes and body functions depend on it. It is located in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen and it is partly protected by the ribs. If the liver is damaged then I can affect your overall health. If you know the early sing of liver damage then you can reduce the risks of possible health complications. In reality, there are more than 100 kinds of liver disease and each manifests differently. Some of these diseases are hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, and fatty liver disease. Sometimes, people tend to mistake these signals for something else, as they aren’t very specific.
Take a look at some of the most usual early symptoms:
Upset stomach
Vomiting and nausea are the most common symptoms; however, they can also point out to other diseases like food poisoning, migraines, motion sickness, kidney problems, vertigo, depression, early pregnancy, etc. It is important to mention that people who suffer from liver damage are likely to experience persistent nausea as the liver’s ability to eliminate toxins has decreased.
Tiredness, Weakness, And Fatigue
Even if you get the needed rest, if your liver is damaged, you will constantly feel tired. Namely, toxins start to pile up into the bloodstream, and thus affect the flow of blood to the other body parts and organs, like the brain, heart, tissues, and muscles.
Skin itching – the health of the skin is affected by compromised liver function as well, thus the skin becomes hypersensitive to touch. It is also possible o have bruises and increased vein visibility. A temporary solution is keeping the skin moist.
Digestion Problems
The liver is important in digestion because it makes bile that helps the nutrients be better processed and absorbed by the small intestines. If the liver is failing, you can develop an increase in indigestion and diarrhea. If the bile is not produced properly, you can also experience irritable bowel syndrome, fatty food intolerance, alcohol intolerance, abdominal bloating, constipation and gallstones. If this becomes severe, you need to seek the medical attention of a doctor.
 Fluid retention
One of the earliest sings of liver damage is fluid retention, predominantly in the feet and ankles. This condition can also be triggered by lymphatic system malfunction, heart failure, kidney issues as well as hormonal imbalance.
Changes in the Urine Color
This is another indicator of liver damage. The color of urine is usually changed to orange, brown, or amber, as a result of the increased bilirubin levels in the blood. This raise is caused by liver’s inability to eliminate the bilirubin, so they get flush out through the kidneys.
Liver

Changes in the Color of the Stool
If there is lack of bile, the color of the stool also can change. Instead of its usual brown color, it can become clay colored, pale yellow or gray. If this color is not persistent – it probably is not dangerous. But, if it becomes constant, it is necessary to seek for medical attention.
Jaundice
Jaundice is a yellow coloration to the skin, tongue, fingertips, and eyes. Jaundice is from an increase in bilirubin in the bloodstream and in the bodily tissue that would normally be excreted in the bile. Bilirubin builds up when old red blood cells are broken down inside the liver. It causes the skin to become yellow. Jaundice can also mean you have a problem with the pancreas or gallbladder, so you should seek medical attention as soon as you can if you develop this symptom.
Loss of appetite
This symptom occurs as a result of lack of bile which helps with the digestion of fat. When the food isn’t properly digested, it leads to loss of appetite and weight loss.
Persistent Skin Irritation
Other common symptoms of liver issues are sensitive skin, itchiness, skin sensitive to touch, and even more prominent veins.If you experience some of these issues, it is advisable to visit your doctor in order to get a proper diagnosis of their cause.
Abdominal changes 
 when the liver is damaged it can trigger cramping or pain in the lower part of the abdomen and also bloating. Fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity appears as an early symptom of liver damage. Hypertension can appear due to liver disease.
Fluid Retention
One of the early symptoms of damaged liver is fluid retention, especially in the ankles and feet. It can appear as a result of heart failure, lymphatic disease, kidney problems, and hormonal imbalance.
Constipation, intestinal bleeding, and diarrhea
The liver also takes part in blood clotting. When this function is compromised, intestinal bleeding diarrhea and constipation may occur.
www.medsolhospital.com

Comments

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next postInfertility Treatment in Rajajinagagar | Infertility Treatment in RRnagar |Maternity in RRnagar|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! Your blog is very beneficial for me as I am searching for the best Liver Hospital in Punjab. I am also facing skin irritation and abdominal changes. Thanks a lot and keep updating with such great information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Orthopedic doctors In Bangalore - Medsol Hospital

Hypertensive Heart Disease Symptoms And Prevention

Best Gynecology Hospital In Bangalore